SUICIDE CASES SPIKE IN FIRST QUARTER OF 2023, MEN MOST AFFECTED
Some of the partners that Timveni works with include:
- UNICEF          ---          Plan International Malawi
- FHI360           ---          EDUKANTS
- Government ministries of labor, education, health and social welfare
- UNFPA           ---           Malawi Police Service
- Malawi Scotland Partnership          ---           Farm Radio
- Norwergian Church Aid           ---          AICC
- NFYD          ---           GENET
- Water for People
- Water Aid          ---          SAT Malawi
BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH TIMVENI
- Enhanced brand visibility through the ability to reach a countless audience on radio and TV as well as a vast network of radio listeners’ clubs.
- Provision of quality services at unbeatable prices rendered by a vibrant and dedicated staff equipped with the latest technology.
- Strong values embedded in our outreach and lobbying efforts for the uplifting of child and youth rights.
- A network of established partners that other stakeholders can also build networks with.
- Supporting young people through employment with Timveni.
All the revenue that Timveni generates is invested back into the organization to support its operations and projects